Anglican Church of the Pentecost International (ACPI), New York City
Our mission is to plant seeds for Christ through evangelism, caring, nurturing and intercession.
Our purpose is to mediate on behalf of the helpless, needy, afflicted, hungry and the incarcerated. Above all, we love to encourage one another in the stronghold faith of Orthodox Anglicanism rooted in the Church of Nigeria.
Our course is divine. We grow in our faith through our weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Worldwide Outreach programs.
Our visions include planting more seeds and training workers to nurture the seed to maturity
Our quest today includes the following:
- A place to worship, shelter the Homeless, feed the Hungry, create more Awareness on HIV/AIDS and Spiritual Healing Ministry
- A place where our doors will remain open all day as the Prayer House for All People.
- An abode for ministration and spiritual set- apart for churches, families, organizations and various seeking groups.
- A place for individuals to plant and nurture spiritual growth as well as perpetuate the balanced Faith of Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion).
Long Term Goals
- To establish a Bible College and Training Center
These We Believe:
- TRINITY—ONE GOD— FATHER, SON AND HOLY GHOST (2 COR. 13:14)
- THE FATHER IS GOD
- JESUS IS GOD CLOTHED IN HIS VIRGIN MOTHER’S BODY
- ONLY BORN AGAIN PEOPLE, WHO STAY IN FAITH TO THE END, CAN SEE AND ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD
- THE HOLY GHOST IS GOD. HE HELPS US TO SERVE GOD THROUGH JESUS.
- A CHRISTIAN MUST BELONG TO, AND REGULARLY ATTEND, A CHURCH TO FULFIL SPIRITUAL AND MATERIAL OBLIGATIONS.
- MARRIAGE IS HOLY AND IS BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN!
FOR MORE INFRMATION/ QUESTION, PLEASE CALL/WRITE TO:
Archdeacon/Missioner or Church Secretary