Anglican Church of the Pentecost International (ACPI), New York City
Is an outreach for Church of Nigeria Anglicans in the
United States, Canada, Africa, the Caribbean and
all whose deepest desires include:
- SERVING THE LORD, JESUS CHRIST, IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT!
- A PART OF THE WORLDWIDE ANGLICAN COMMUNION
- A MEMBER OF A BIBLICAL CHURCH WHICH GIVES THE SCRIPTURE ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE AS THE ULTIMATE RULE OF FAITH AND PRACTICE
- IN AN EVANGELICAL CHURCH WHICH BELIEVES IN "SALVATION IN NO OTHER NAME THAN THE LORD, JESUS CHRIST" (ACTS 4:12; JOHN 14:6)
- IN A CHURCH WITH GREAT LITURGY AS FOUND IN THE 1662 BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER.
HARVEST OF THE FORMER AND LATTER RAINS
Saturday, December 5, 2015
4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
1240 - 1250 Edward L. Grant Highway (End of 167 Street, Straight Across Jerome Ave)
Bronx, NY 10452
For more information, Please call:
Bro. Steve Gold 914-960-9965;
Barr. Joseph Ojei 347-879-9655;
Luis Perez, Jr. 917-873-8035;
Mrs. Helen Rosario 646-924-6784;
The Rector 917-376-7109/917-783-1558
The 2010 Women's Conference Program Book is now online along with remarks from confence participants. PDF versions can be downloaded here.
The Clinical Pastoral Education Training Center, (Accredited by CPSP) at Isabella Nursing Home in Upper Manhattan, New York City, will be offering an intensive Clinical Pastoral Education and Training (CPET) program in the summer and fall of 2013.
You can help us by supporting our work